Rules and requirements
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and, at least the driver, must have a valid driving license for the type of vehicle or vehicles that they will use during the race.
- Those participants who have a valid FIA or FIM license and wish to participate in the specific category must prove the corresponding license and the assistance insurance approved for FIA or FIM races.
- It is allowed to participate with any modification in the structure, engine, suspensions … of the vehicle, with each driver being responsible for compliance with the legal regulations for lighting, signaling, safety, traffic, etc …
- Motorcycles, Quads and ATVs must carry at least 2 liters of drinking water, and have a fuel range of 120 km.
- Buggies and SSVs must carry at least 5 liters of drinking water, a 2kg fire extinguisher and have a fuel range of 120 km.
- 4×4s must carry at least 10 liters of drinking wáter, 2kg fire extinguisher and 1 spare wheel.
- All participants must carry their national identity document / or their passport. All of them with more than 6 months of validity available.
- All vehicles must have a technical data sheet, a driving license and a green card from the insurance company. .
- All vehicles must be officially registered in the name of one of the participants. Otherwise, the organization must be previously informed so that it can detail how to proceed.
- Helmets are mandatory for the pilot and co-pilot (s). Approved for use in motor vehicles and correctly fastened.
- The use of seat belts is mandatory in vehicles that have them for their category.
- All participants must know and / or accredit their physical and health status for the correct completion of the questionnaires and medical check-ups, and must compulsorily report allergies and intolerances, diagnosed pathologies and diseases, medication, etc …
- Each team must have a 2-meter station, open for channel 145.950.
- All vehicles participating in the race must have the STELLA III Evo device mount, battery cable and mounted antennas installed.
- All teams must have at least one mobile phone number with call roaming activated and available during the race.